Personal Third-Party Liability
While personal third-party liability insurance is sometimes missing from international employee benefit packages, it does effectively protect employees and their dependents from the financial repercussions of bodily injury or material damage caused to third parties. Without this cover, they could face heavy financial consequences in the event of disputes abroad.
What we offer
Our personal third-party liability cover provides:
- Protection for mobile employees and their families in the event of bodily injury or material damage caused to third parties (resulting from personal action)
- It also covers investigation fees and charges, lawyer’s and court fees, etc.
Furthermore, options may be added in line with each company’s needs for their employees:
- School insurance cover
- Rental property risks against the owner, neighbors and third parties, etc.
- Claims handled quickly and efficiently by our teams, available 24/7
- A network of high-quality insurer partners: CHUBB